HIRING A VIRTUAL INTERN
At The Hub, our mission is to try and answer one question: What is community?
This simple question guides everything we do! We believe that every live event we host, every creator we collaborate with, every giveaway we dish out, every member we welcome, takes us one step closer to answering this question. We learn by running mini experiments in our community and are always looking for ways to drive engagement. Every brand we work with has a unique story- we help them share their story with our community and connect them with an engaged audience.
The responsibilities of a Virtual Intern include:
- Email Marketing: Create & send out email marketing campaigns twice a week.
- Write blogs for our LinkedIn page & our website twice a week.
- Boost engagement on Instagram by replying to dms & comments and building a conversation with our community.
- Create & post content on our sister pages - @pupsofhub & @safinabanquets.
- Help us promote our Resident Artist Grant and find creative minds to apply for the program.
- Repurposing old content to make new relevant content.
- Research influencers for influencer marketing & co-ordinate with them.
- Bring in collaboration opportunities with creators, local brands & SMEs.
Send us a 60-second video of you introducing yourself and why you think you would be a good fit at The Hub.
Excited to get to know you!